October 26, 2007

It's a Moo Point

Joey Tribbiani cracks me up. Every night, my dear, darling husband puts on Friends re-runs when he goes to sleep. And though all of the Friends are pretty funny, you just have to laugh at Joey. Plus, how can you not love a guy who loves sandwiches as much as he does??? One of my all time favorite Joey quotes:
"It's a moo point....You know, it's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo."

Pure genius.

Of course, if the cow could talk, would her opinion matter than? I would be very interested in what a talking cow had to say. I would guess that their opinion would include things like "red meat is very bad for you. Eat more chicken." or "Can't you find a cute guy to milk us instead of these cold machines that just tug and tug?" or maybe "go milk your own kind and leave us alone". Cows seem very opinionated to me.

That concludes my random thought of the moment. Can't believe you waited two months for a post and got that, can you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.